I hope you’ll use my site as a resource for all of your real estate needs. And I hope that your friends and family will find it helpful as well! Please call or email me with any questions that you may have.
Links to use as you plan your move!
Let’s start with your new address!
Utilities: Opening & Closing Accounts
- Seattle City Light (electric)
- Seattle City Light (how to read your electric meter)
- Seattle Public Utilities (water/sewer/garbage/recycling/yard waste)
- Puget Sound Energy (natural gas)
- Xfinity (phone & internet)
Helpful Moving Tips – Pick your favorite list!
(I’d be happy to provide more information about schools outside of Seattle!)
- Seattle Public Schools
- Seattle Area Independent Schools
- Shoreline Public Schools
- Seattle City Council information
- King County home page (keep your voter registration up to date!)
- Washington State government
- King County Assessor (property tax information)
- Find your Legislator
Information & Entertainment
- KUOW.org 94.9 NPR
- Seattle Times
- Seattle area Entertainment Guide
- Seattle Parking Info (permits, etc.)
- Consumer Reports (great to read before you purchase an appliance)
I have an MBA in Sustainable Systems and a Certificate in the Sustainable Built Environment. In short, I love to geek out on all things “GREEN”! I am happy to share the following links for the green homeowner in all of us. Please ask me about what you can do to make your home healthier and more energy efficient – especially as you think about a remodeling project that’s coming up. Let’s meet for coffee and discuss!
- Seattle Area Built Green Website
- King County – Sustainable Building Topics
- Green Home Remodeling Guides
- Energy Star Information
- Puget Sound Energy’s FREE Home Energy Assessment
- Second Use – Recycling/Re-use of Home Products
- Ballard Reuse
- Habitat for Humanity Stores
note: links to external websites open in a new browser tab